Sunday, February 3, 2013

What I'm loving right now...

Oh deer! Super cute fawn faux fur collar from  Spaceship Lolita.
This collar is so sweet!

Big Eyed Boy & Girl Four Seasons Wood Wall Hangings from Sinderellas Attic.
I love these kitschy prints from the 1970s. Extra points for being on little wood plaques!

Owl mug tree with 6 matching owl mugs from OldenDayJoy.
The first time I saw a mug tree in person was at a breakfast spot in Portland. You 
selected your own coffee mug from their large mug tree and then helped yourself
to coffee from the counter while you perused the menu. I think this little tree would look great in my future new home's kitchen!



I'm a sucker for anything with lyrics on it and this embroidered hoop art from Gracey May fits the bill. 
Wonder if the she takes custom orders? 



Aren't these vintage storage canisters from Swank You! great? They're three of my favorite 70's colors and have cute little mod daisies. Hmm... they'd look so nice in my future kitchen.



This avocado green fan is just perfect.
These pastel wood tiki tumblers from The Vintage Shopkeeper are beyond fantastic. I've had my eye on them for awhile after spotting some in an antique shop in Sherman Oaks. 


Vintage "kindness" wall hanging from Patina Kindness. These are on the rare side - I don't see many of them so next time I spot one, I hope to make it mine!


Aww! This mini suitcase handbag from Tiny Teacup Vintage is oh so cute.


These groovy coffee mugs may just have to join my collection. From Pins n Needles Vintage.




No comments:

Post a Comment