Monday, February 11, 2013

Lately on Etsy...

Not only am I an Etsy seller, I'm also an Etsy buyer as well. I absolutely love wasting hours browsing around and favoriting all sorts of vintage and handmade treasures. Here are my favorites for this week.


Amazing vintage neon floral bikini from Rumors Vintage. I caved and bought this for myself. I've been lusting after a vintage bathing suit for awhile now and this one appeared to be the correct size (let's hope!) and the price was right.



Vintage daisy juice glasses from Tiny Teacup Vintage.



Mint green bird print tie sleeve blouse from Sacre Bleu Vintage.



So sweet! Vintage embroidered/needlepoint wood handle purse from San Monet.



Aww! Reusable crochet heart coffee sleeve from The Cozy Project.



Adorable rick-rack dress from Vintage Omaha.



I'm a sucker for vintage sandals and this red pair is fantastic. From Retro and Me.



I am absolutely obsessed with these modern yet totally vintage looking eyeglasses from Zenni Optical.

What are you loving right now?





No comments:

Post a Comment